Dental Crowns @ Casselman
Save Broken, Damaged, or Worn Teeth with Stunning Results
When we think of tooth decay, we often think of a dead tooth in the mouth… which could not be farther from the truth! If your tooth has been injured, damaged, or worn down, it can be saved! A crown (sometimes called a cap) on the tooth in question gives it a new lease on life, and helps maintain your natural smile for years to come. These dental restorations work to preserve your tooth’s function and appearance.
Protect and Restore Your Natural Teeth with Long-Lasting Crowns
Severely damaged teeth can still be saved! When we think of damage and decay on a tooth, we often think the worst. Don’t worry! Most teeth can be saved with timely treatment. Crowns:
- Address exterior damage and decay
- Protect the remaining tooth and root
- Restore your bite and tooth function
- Restore your smile and tooth appearance
With proper care and oral hygiene, a crown will last you a lifetime! This dental restoration is a common, comfortable procedure that can be done quickly thanks to advances in technology.
How Crowns are Made
- Tooth impression is taken
- Tooth is filed down
- Impression is used to create a crown
- Crown is cemented to tooth
- Restored smile!
Dental crowns are available in a variety of materials and colours to ensure an excellent fit, comfort, and to perfectly match your natural teeth. Crowns are frequently made of stainless steel, porcelain, resin, ceramic, or a mixture of materials.
Do You Need
a Dental Crown?
Not sure if you need a dental crown? Crowns have a wide variety of uses, and can:
- Tooth damage cannot be repaired by fillings
- Protect weak or cracked teeth
- Restore a broken tooth
- Hold dental bridges in place
- Cover dental implants
- Cover discoloured teeth
- Create cosmetic modifications
- Support large fillings