Dentures @ Casselman
Dental Prosthetics that Look and Feel like the Real Thing
With proper care and oral hygiene, your natural teeth will last you a lifetime. Sometimes, though, teeth must be removed for a variety of reasons. If you’re missing a full set of teeth, dentures are the solution! These dental prosthetics replace full or partial sets of teeth, letting you eat, speak, and smile with a natural look and feel!
Why Get Dentures?
There are many reasons why dentures may be necessary:
- Missing full set of teeth
- Multiple teeth missing in an arch
- To support your smile and facial tissues
- To improve speech and chewing
- Replace decayed and damaged teeth
Stunning Denture Solutions to Meet Your Needs
No matter your situation, there’s a denture solution for you:
- Full Dentures – Full dentures are exactly that—full replacements for a complete set of teeth. These dentures restore your confidence and ability to speak, eat, and smile as you would naturally, and are one of the most common denture solutions available. Each removable denture is tailored to your individual needs and situation to ensure a comfortable fit and proper function.
- Partial Dentures – These removable replacements for your natural teeth are completely customized to your needs, and fit around remaining teeth for a natural smile. Like bridges, partial dentures prevent your natural teeth from shifting and moving, and significantly improve your ability to speak and chew.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Dental implants provide exceptional support for replacement teeth and dental prosthetics. Dentures are no exception! Implant-supported dentures offer a superior fit with exceptional stability. These dentures are perfectly fitted to your gum and jaw, and snap gently into place. No clicking, no need to worry about them falling out—these offer an unmatched, authentic look and feel.
Eat, Speak, and Smile with Confidence
Dentures are an affordable, comfortable, and effective way to retain dental function and a natural-looking smile. They restore confidence, giving you functional teeth you can depend on for years to come. Our staff will work with you, taking accurate measurements and impressions to create a custom denture, carefully fitted to your gums and jaw, precisely placed and adjusted. We can’t wait to see your new, beautiful, and confident smile!